Jurist / Relationship Manager - Private Banking in Luxembourg
For one of my client, a private bank in Luxembourg, I am currently seeking a jurist with a strong banking product knowledge (Obligatory products, derivatives, Hedging...) OR a relationship manager/trader with regulatory project background.
• Negotiation of trading-related Master Agreements with market counterparties (other banks) on behalf of the group (ISDA-CSA, GMRA, GMSLA, Master Give-Up, …)
• Negotiation of Distribution Agreements for investment funds
• Follow-up on regulatory changes (EMIR, MiFID II, AIFMD, Brexit, etc)
• Internal administrative tasks (bank lines)
• Relationship management with banking counterparties
• Product governance (periodic monitoring of client investment profile against product target market under MiFID II)
• 5 years of experience minimum
• English and French are mandatory. German and/or Portuguese would be a plus.
The ideal candidate, regardless whether an economist or a lawyer would be both legally-/commercially minded.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Morgane Harquel on +352 27 85 30 12.