KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Legal & Finance officer for a global asset manager in Luxembourg. If you have good Luxembourg Legal administration experience and some accounting background, then this role is for you.
Typical tasks will include:
- Support in drafting and review various legal documents such as circular resolutions, minutes of board meeting of directors - managers / shareholders, draft of various agreements, proxies, convening notices, etc.
- Support in the incorporation of companies (corporate documentation, KYC documentation, creation of administrative records, draft of deed…)
- Support in the Day-to-day management of a clients’ portfolio on both corporate and accounting matters
- Coordinate the paralegal and accounting work along with the Legal and Finance team
- Support in managing the external providersManage intra-group and external paymentsVAT reports and bookkeeping assistanceReview of the fund flow and payments
The role will involve Legal and Finance tasks, with a higher portion of paralegal work.
- Similar experience required
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg structures
- Fluency in English is an absolute requirement, with languages such as French or German considered a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a timely manner; ability to respect agreed deadlines
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialize in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.