KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be exclusively recruiting this Legal Administrator role, working for a leading multinational trading group. Based at the regional HQ this will offer you a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop.
Working in this highly professional, international and friendly environment, you will be trained in the legal / corporate domiciliation work and work directly with the Legal manager. Reporting directly to the Head of Legal Services EMEA, this is a role in which you can springboard your career to greater things.
- Paralegal tasks:
- Document management;
- Archive keeping;
- Arranging for certifications/(super-)legalizations;
- Attending non-strategic meetings with notaries;
- Preparing simple legal documents, etc.;
- Corporate secretarial work for Europe and off-shore companies (under supervision of dedicated Legal Counsel), including:
- Organization of board, shareholders and other meetings;
- Communication with service providers;
- Maintenance of company records;
- Any other ad hoc tasks, as might be requested.
- Degree in Business or Law from a European university with outstanding or good academic records
- Fluent in English, French and Russian
- 1-2 years of experience in a junior legal support role would be ideal
- Team player, willing to evolve in a legal department of a multinational agro-industrial company, dynamic and rigorous personality.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Kieron O’Connor.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com