For one of our clients, KR Recruitment International, is looking for a Jurist with first experience in the financial sector in Luxembourg willing to undertake various, challenging and key missions for a new challenge in his/her career.
The international independent agency is operating in the city center and is actively looking for hiring a versatile jurist to handle legal missions and tasks for the entity. The constant evolution and expertise of the agency require a quality jurist to operate for the entity with various teams. With experience and confidence, the position would lead to supervising a legal team and be responsible for the legal department in collaboration with partners.
Thanks to the dynamic, growing and fast pace activities and growth, you will have the chance to improve and grow among the entity. With the opportunity in the future to supervise, then lead a legal team.
This is a great opportunity to start working as an actor and make a new step in your career.
Legal’s profile :
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Luxembourg in the financial legal sector
- Experience in trust, asset management or Big 4 is a plus
- Speaking French is mandatory and English fluent
- Graduated with legal background
- Rigorous, organized, analytical and willing to grow
- Team playing spirit
Legal’s missions :
- Support and Advise more specifically the entity within a team and in direct link with partners
- Providing legal input into all aspects of the affairs of the entity
- Assuming responsibility for the maintenance and development of the entity’s regulatory policies and procedures
- In charge of all the legal documentation for important, complexes structures
- Responsible for all legal tasks from A to Z, with the support of an administrative assistant
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts across department and contacts
- AML/KYC preview or operations, to be extended with time within the structure
Legal’s offer :
- An interesting salary in accordance with your experience and added value
- Meal vouchers of 10.80€
- Discretionary Bonus
- Parking slot
- Working life balance position
- Strong perspective of evolution and development of the department
- Dynamic and international environment
Do not hesitate to apply to discuss about this top opportunity and your search for a new challenge.