• Arrange for signatures of directors (directly or through liaison with (personal) assistants located around the globe)
• Inbox processing
• Follow up on outstanding request and issues
• Provide input and process corrections
• (Limited) Review and evaluation of legal documents
• Liaise with legal advisors and notaries on legalizations, apostilles etc.
• Filing & archiving
• Excellent communication skills in business English (oral and written). Skilled in French is a strong preference and in German is an advantage
• Familiar with the general concepts of corporate law (entities / boards / shareholders)
• Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant working experience
• Computer literate: Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Excel, Word, knowledge of DocuSign is an advantage
• Ability to communicate with flair when in contact with colleagues, external parties, etc.
• Highly organized and capable of multi-tasking to meet deadlines
• Detail oriented and strongly focused on accuracy combined with a structured approach
• Hands-on mentality
• Must be able to prioritize and has the ability to work under pressure