My client is a large Non-Life Insurance group, looking to expand its foothold in Luxembourg.
• Develop and monitor Non-Life products
• Calculate price of scales (tarification)
• Carry out Quantitative and ad hoc analyses, as well as Financial Reporting
• Monitor and implement Solvency II Directive
• Provide internal and external actuarial reporting as well as develop and optimise reporting processes
• Analyse financial statements and provide technical support to other departments
• University degree in Actuarial science or relevant field
• Good data analysis and IT (e.g modelling) skills
• Fluent in English; French would consitute an advantage
• Solvency II knowledge a must
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please call Aidan O’Sullivan on +352 27 85 30 29.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com