KR Recruitment are pleased to be helping this established pan European Group who manage a broad range of mixed assets for their client, in their search for a Portfolio Management Associate to join a small portfolio management team.
The position is based in Luxembourg, and they have 4 other offices in Europe.The assets they manage for their client vary from direct real estate, commercial and residential loans, shipping, and unsecured loans.
The role is very varied and will require a high degree of technical analytical ability including top level excel modelling skills.
• Provide quarterly investment valuations.
• Provide ad hoc analysis and reports.
• Develop advanced forecasting models.
• Model scenario analysis including restructuring and exit strategies.
• Be interested in working in an environment where you are happy to be exposed to the full range of services the business provides.
The ideal candidate:
• Will have a mathematical, statistical or computer science background.
• Possess top level excel modelling skills, including VBA and DCF modelling.
• Have 3 years plus experience.
• Be used to working with large datasets.
• Have experience working on normalised databases, data models and structured references.
• Preferably have experience of real estate, though the modelling ability is more important.
• Will NOT be looking for a front office career, but one where they can work closely with a wide variety of senior internal and external stakeholders providing a huge range of analytical support.
The company has a very low staff turnover in Luxembourg due to excellent man management, and you will be able to develop your skills and career in a fulfilling way. It is an excellent role for someone looking for variety and responsibility in a small company environment. English is the main working language.
To arrange a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and contact details.