I am representing a prestigious European Private Bank.
Targeting to keep the improvement going in terms of Private Equity services, my client just created a new position of Private Equity Fund Manager.
The goal is simple: find somebody experienced enough to follow the all life cycle of P.E from an administrative, financial and regulatory point of view.
If you have a 360° scope on P.E, you might consider joining a promising challenge which can offers projects, personal development, autonomy and strong career perspectives.
• You will help to reinforce and develop private equity activities with the support of all group’s entities.
• You will be actively implicated in different projects (operational, regulatory, financial…)
• You will handle on day to day basis :
- Regulatory requirements and follow up on new directives
- Fund administration (Set up to liquidation)
- Help to improve Private Equity fund controling, risk evaluation and investment valorisation
- Support the development and the set-up of new vehiculisation (Private Equity/Real Estate)
• Update on operational procedures
• Coordinator of internal and external communication
• Rigorous, analytical and autonomous
• Master degree
• At least 5 years of experience within Private Equity / Real Estate Fields
• Fluent in French and English
• Strong knowledge of Private Equity’s life cycle (drawdowns, commitments, capital calls, distributions, liquidations, …)
• Knowledge of Private Equity products’ valorisation would be an asset
• Team-player, able to deliver under pressure and adaptability skills
• Full time permanent position
• Car & Banking convention
• Salary and Package in line with the market
If this job is not quite what you are seeking, you can still contact Mathieu Baudin or Kevin Josien for help, advise and/or support.
Contact details: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct lines: +352 27 85 30 18