I am representing a prestigious European Private Bank.
Targeting to keep the improvement going in terms of Private Equity services, my client just created a new position of Private Equity Specialist.
The goal is simply to: find somebody experienced enough to follow the all life cycle of P.E from an administrative, financial and regulatory point of view.
If you have a 360° scope on P.E, you might consider joining a promising challenge which can offers projects, personal development, autonomy and strong career perspectives.
- You will help to reinforce and develop private equity activities with the support of all group’s entities.
- You will be actively implicated in different projects (operational, regulatory, financial…)
- You will handle on day to day basis :
- Regulatory requirements and follow up on new directives
- Fund administration tasks
- Help to improve Private Equity fund controling, risk evaluation and investment valorisation
- Support the development and the set-up of new vehiculisation (Private Equity/Real Estate)
- Update on operational procedures
- Coordinator of internal and external communication
- Rigorous, analytical and autonomous
- Master degree
- At least 5 years of experience within Private Equity / Real Estate Fields
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong knowledge of Private Equity’s life cycle (drawdowns, commitments, capital calls, distributions, liquidations, …)
- Knowledge of Private Equity products’ valorisation would be an asset
- Team-player, able to deliver under pressure and adaptability skills
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary and package in line with the market
- Car + Banking convention
If you are seeking an opportunity within the Banking sector which is not this one, feel free to contact Mathieu Baudin and/or Kevin Josien. We will be please to listen, advise and help as much as we can.
Contact details: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org