We are recruiting for an international industrial company in Luxembourg:
Production Manager - Eng/Fr
Main responsibility :
As a production line manager, you will manage 200 people.
- Management of supervisors, engineers and technicians.
- Development and communication of production objectives.
- Prepare budgets and have them validated by the Board.
- Control expenses and investment against the budget.
- Follow-up of the production schedule in order to respect safety, quality, performance and deadlines.
- Analyze activity data, review production malfunctions and recommend corrective actions.
- Orient research and manufacturing trials to new process launches.
- Ensure that the relevant procedures and quality standards are respected : 5S, ISO TS 126949,...
- Staff management (approve leave, recruitment, internal moves, disciplinary,procedures etc..)
Profile and skills
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similare position with an almost equivalent workforce to manage.
- You must be fluent in French and English. German is a strong asset.
- Be a charasmatic manager; you know how to motivate your team leaders to guarantee you hit targets.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email us your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mohamed Benmelouka, 00352 27 85 30 24.
KR Recruitment are a leading executive resourcing company based in the heart of Luxembourg, offering a flexible range of recruitment services. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.