KR Recruitment way of working is sometimes crossing borders, especially in Europe.
One of clients is looking for a Dutch and French speaker Project Manager to join a performing team in Antwerp – Belgium.
By joining this European leader in its field such as network infrastructures, telecommunications and traffic you will be part of the future of construction and energy projects.
With this role, you will be in charge of the coordination regarding all the aspects of the operational management, reporting and budgets
You next company through some figures? More than 1000 employees worldwide, hundreds of millions of turnover and a professional influence for over 100 years.
This opportunity is currently not existing through other recruitment agencies and you better hurry if you want to be part of the recruitment process, starting week 41
- Oversee all the financial, human and technical matters where your anticipation and corrective actions will be your added-values
- A strict respect of the previous decided budget for all kind of projects
- Claims tracking, management of contracts and the link between cooperation of the different services
- Coordination, teamwork and control of the necessary construction resources
- Clear application of all the legal concepts and compliance contracts
- Dutch and French speaker
- Civil engineer Degree or similar
- 5 to 10 years previous experience in major infrastructure projects
- A previous experience in Air-lines projects will be considered as an asset
- Autonomous, organized, stress resistant, technical know-how and communication skills are completing your profile
Benefits and package:
- International and safe work environment
- Various major projects
- A good salary and advantages
- Long-standing relationships with clients
- High standards
This is a really good role for someone who is looking to carve their own role out in a new position.
For a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Jordan Touati, on 00352 27 85 30 23 or email your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org