KR Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting this Purchasing Manager role in Luxembourg for our multinational client within their European region. Our client is a global leader within its manufacturing sector.
You will work closely with the EMEA management team and have a pivotal role in the development and strategy of the region. This is a great role in which you can further develop your skills and be mentored in purchasing techniques.
Your main responsibilities:
- Manage the purchasing department.
- Ensure the company has selected the best possible suppliers with the best agreements.
- Act as an internal coordinator with mechanical and electrical departments to ensure the right stock level.
Main missions of your department:
- Define the needs together with R&D and Production, sourcing suppliers, making requests, negotiating and concluding frame-contracts for new projects;
- Optimize supply chain by all adequate actions: contracts, strategic supplies, application of lean-just in time principles;
- Manage all sourcing-purchasing projects;
- Handle the Supplier Management (contacts, market data, negotiations, conditions, payments, complaints, supplier visits);
- Maintain of Master Data, including the timely update of the “procurement cost”;
- Strategic optimization of procurement activities for several product categories.
- You graduated with a Master’s degree in Business Studies and/or Technics with additional procurement training;
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a purchasing manager within an industrial company;
- You are fluent in French, English and German.
- Your behaviour facilitates the information streams between Production, R&D, Sales and any other partner on the project;
- You know how to take the Lead on projects and bring all involved people to work towards a common objective;
- You are objective oriented and take care of parameters like cost, quality, quantity and deadlines.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance to Mohamed Benmelouka – firstname.lastname@example.org.
KR Recruitment are a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. We offer a flexible range of recruitment services, and specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com