- Coordination of all the RE activities of the group and all the internal and external parties along with the group Director;
- Produce budgets, cashflow models and projections, following up with performance analysis to ensure delivery of actual results;
- Financial transactions;
- Audit process; ensuring that the regulatory rules are respected for the group OPPCI’s;
- Fund raising for the existing assets and future acquisitions;
- Preparation of the consolidations;
- Work with the consolidation team to ensure overall group reporting is efficiently achieved;
- Ensure compliance with debt covenants;
- Assist in appraisals of any acquisitions, disposals or significant Capex projects;
- Fully qualified accountant with strong communication and people management skills ideally in the RE industry;
- 5 to 15 years of experience;
- French and German language skills (if possible) and certainly English;
- A regulated entity experience would be a strong asset;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and able to take initiatives;
This really is a unique opportunity to fast track your career!
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Amel Mellouk.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com.