KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting a Compliance / AML Manager operating as MLRO for a Luxembourg-based, well-established Asset Management company. The right candidate will be overseeing the Regulatory compliance, Distribution and Internal Control for the Luxembourg office. The firm is offering a very pleasant, challenging working environment with an attractive package on offer.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Set up an annual internal control and compliance plan,
- Training the other team members within the group and updating them on any regulatory amendments affecting the group and, more specifically, the Luxembourg office,
- Coordinating the Distribution and Due Diligence processes,
- Overseeing the compliance controls from the delegates and services providers, including reviewing the general compliance framework and Anti-Money Laundering (AML),
- Supervising the Regulatory watch,
- Updating the legal documentation including prospectuses and KIIDs,
- Being the main CSSF contact person regarding all the AML-related subjects.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar field,
- Being a very detail-oriented and self-driven professional,
- An internal control and compliance background is required,
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of the Luxembourg Regulatory framework,
- Fluent in English and French (compulsory)
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please email your CV in the first instance to Amel Mellouk: firstname.lastname@example.org