We are delighted to be searching for an Investment Risk Manager for a well-renowned private equity investment firm.
The company is offering excellent career perspectives and a good package on offer. This is a wide-ranging and reactive role. You will manage the Quantitative and Investment Risk functions.
Core responsibilities would be as follows:
- Data analysis and modelling
- Investment Risk Management
- Project Management relative to the quantitative Risk function
- Regulatory watch and analysis
- Presentations and reporting
- Computer programming on SQL and Python
Experience and requirements:
- 3-6 years of experience in Risk Management or in any quantitative fields
- Master's Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Corporate background or similar
- Any relevant qualifications would be considered as an asset (CFA or similar)