KR Recruitment are delighted to help this long established Luxembourg organisation in their search for a SAP BI Solutions Architect, to support a succesful implementation of BI reporting.
This is a new permanent position, and offers the chance to work in a small team in a stable and secure role, with a variety of work and internal customers and stakeholders. You will be working largely on your own initiative so the ability to manage yourself and your workload is important.
Whilst French is mostly spoken in the department, English is important as well, as many of the stakeholders require this.
The position suits someone with substantial experience of SAP who is looking for a good work – life balance.
- Liaise with various departments and their needs, gathering requirements and design specifications
- Working closely with the SAP teamleader to coordinate architecture and road maps
- Give direction and guidance in the design of the SAP BI architecture
- Liaise with external service providers
- Assist user adoption and roll-out
- 10 years+ experience with SAP BI modules
- Track record in similar missions
- Studied to Masters degree level
- Excellent knowledge of SAP BW architecture and SAP BO frontend tools
- SAP BPC / planning tools expertise
ABAP expertise and JAVA programming knowledge
This is an excellent position for someone seeking an interesting role away from the commercial pressures in many of these projects.
If you are interested in finding out more and to arrange a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and contact details.