KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be exclusively recruiting this Senior Compliance Officer role for a leading global Asset Management / Private Equity group.
Working at the corporate HQ of this highly regarded group, you will have outstanding international career perspectives in the longer term.
Playing a pivotal role in the team based in The Grand Duchy, you will have access to the Group leadership team
This really is a unique opportunity to fast track your career!
- You will be responsible for reviewing ALL regulations effecting the group and ensuring that the Group is in complianceYou will manage the
- Compliance of all the investment vehicles and support the investment team on regulatory matters giving support and guidance
- You will maintain all KYC / FACTA / CRS compliance
- You will ensure group knowledge of AIFM is up to date and built in to the compliance framework
- You will be involved in group wide global compliance projectsYou will be responsible for updating and managing the compliance procedures manual
- You will have at least 3-5 years’ experience in Compliance within Alternative Investments
- Expert knowledge across all areas of compliance within Alternative investments is essential
- Fluency in English and French is essential
- You will be dynamic, flexible and highly organised
- You will be a self-starter who can work autonomously and deliver projects
- You will have the gravitas to and be able to communicate / operate at C level
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Kieron O’Connor.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com