KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting this Senior Compliance role for a growing insurance group.
Working at their newly formed head office in Luxembourg of this highly regarded group, you will be able to assist the company in performing analyses which are critical
to the business.
This really is a unique opportunity to be part of an emerging company!
- Implement a Regulatory Risk Framework that includes policies, standards and controls
- Reports preparation for the Board, Committees and to the Executive Management
- Assessing Regulatory risks and compliance teams across subsidiaries
- Answer queries from the CAA on a periodical basis
- Compliance professional, with at least five years' experience across an Insurance Company or a bank
- Good base knowledge across all areas of Regulatory understanding and Risk measurement
- Analytical and IT skills
- Fluency in English is essential
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV to Aidan O'Sullivan by applying to this role.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com