KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting the Corporate Accountant position for a Fund & Corporate Services Company. You will report directly to the Head of Corporate Services.
Client/Account management responsibilities:
- Taking ownership and understanding of the structure/transactions and needs of the client.
- Managing the communication internally and externally as regard to your assigned portfolio.
- Ensuring that accounting and tax files are kept up to date
Cash Management responsibilities:
- Preparing bank instruction and managing communication regarding payments.
- Budgets/forecasts to be provided to the client
Tax Compliance responsibilities:
- Tax reporting and tax ruling
- Putting into operation tax advice and rulings in association with the Client Relationship Manager
- Managing communication on tax returns/assessments and internal/external reports
- Day-to-day accounting of client companies
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting in Lux Gaap or IFRS.
- Preparing full set of financial statement compliant with law and accounting standards
- Coaching and training juniors
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fluent in French and English
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a similar position within the trust and corporate services or financial services business.
- University graduate in Economics, Accountant, Finance
- Client focused and commit to provide quality service to internal and external clients
- Good proficiency in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Powerpoint...)
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance or call Mounir Ouadah on +352 27 85 30 11