KR Recruitment are delighted to be exclusively recruiting this Senior Financial Controller (Director Level) role for a fast growing and dynamic international Real Estate group. Working in their Luxembourg operation you will have a pivotal role, that will grow with the company in the coming years. The culture is one in which you will be given autonomy and responsibility and be encouraged to broaden your knowledge and experience across all elements of finance. You will be passionate about financial reporting / accounting / controlling within a Real Estate Fund environment.
You will take full responsibility for x3 Real Estate funds across all stages of the lifecycle: from set up to disposing/liquidating.
The group can offer a great work/life balance in addition to providing stable and well-structured work environment; Excitingly, they are also fully committed to developing the business further (as proved by 6 funds launching now). This is an exciting and dynamic group that is showing excellent growth due to consistently strong investment decisions.
- Taking full responsibility for the 3 funds under your management
- Ensure accurate Quarterly NAV is delivered
- Delivering all IFRS consolidation/INREV/Investor reporting
- Ensure Investment restrictions are maintained accurately
- Manage and deliver the Covenant reporting
- Manage all Subs/redsAcquisition/disposal accounting
- Managing all Budgets for the funds
- Ensure smooth running of the fund and Liaising with Asset Management team and Fund manager
- Review of service providers – Due Diligence etc
- Financial Due Diligence on acquisitions
- Manage the Audit process
- Deliver the Annual report
- 8 (min) to 15 years’ experience
- in dpeth Experince of Real Estate (Luxembourg entities) financial management
- In depth knowledge of IFRS (Consolidation) reporting, as well as INREV
- You will be specializing in Real Estate; either within a Service Provider or a Fund
- Ideally, you will also be Big 4 Trained and a Qualified Accountant
- You will be a senior operator who can manage a fund independently and ensure all deliverables are met on time and accurately
If you would be interested to discuss this, please send me your CV via email in the first instance