KR Recruitment are delighted to be assisting this mid- sized Luxembourg asset management company in their search for a Senior Financial Controller. The business is secure, established and still small enough to have a “family” feel about it. They are based in the city centre.
The position is a new one, fairly wide ranging, and has been created due to an expansion of the business. Duties include:
• Full financial and statutory reporting inckuding Lux and German GAAP and IFRS
• Management of a small team
• Oversight of tax and third party reporting
• Cash management and forecasting
You should have:
• 7 to 10 years post qualification experience
• Have worked in a Big 4 and real estate environment• Be native or fluent in German and English
• Have a broad understanding of tax in various European jurisdictions, and leveraged structures
• Have a recognised accounting qualification
This is an excellent role for someone wanting a broad range of work, who wishes to be part of a small team, and to develop themselves further in the investment management field.
If you are interested in finding out more. and to arrange a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment, please contact Julian Evans, Director, with your cv and contact details.