KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Senior Fund Accountant for this established and growing service provider based in Luxembourg.
With a flat, almost collegiate atmosphere, they offer a promising career path to employees who are looking for a long-term career in a real meritocracy with world-wide opportunities.
As a Senior Fund Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the Assistant Manager/Manager. You will have to be client focused and commit to provide quality service to internal and external clients.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Prepare the financial statements with accounting standards
- Oversee of the maintenance and control of primary accounting records for different clients
- Liaise with the Auditors and Business Partners
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards.
- Oversee and review of timely and accurate Net Asset Value, distributions and other fund accounting
- Oversee and review the preparation of monthly reconciliations of balance sheet
- 5 years of experience working in a similar position
- University graduate in Economics, Accountant, Finance or any related subjects
- Keen to study for a ACCA qualification
- Previous experience within a service provider is desirable
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance or call Aidan O'Sullivan on +352 27 85 30 29