KR Recruitment are pleased to be assisting this established and reputable legal practice in Luxembourg in their search for a Senior Funds Lawyer. There are a variety of options they are happy to look at (see below).
The firm has a distinctive family feel about it, excellent working culture and low staff turnover. The atmosphere is open and lawyers at even a junior level get access to files and clients. They look for all-rounders who are both lawyers and have an interest in business.
In short it is a pleasant place to work where staff can grow, learn, and feel respected.
They are looking for:
- A lawyer with 5 years + experience in the funds industry.
- Good knowledge of UCITS.
- Member of Luxembourg Bar or similar.
The type of person it would suit could be one of te following – my client is open and adaptable on this:
- Someone with family commitments who wants to work reduced hours.
- Someone who is simply interested in practising law within a pleasant environment.
- Someone who feels their partnership aspirations are being restricted in a more hierarchical firm and wants to work somewhere with a clear path to the top.
This is a really good role for someone who is looking for the next step in their legal career.
For a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director on 00352 661 847 366 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.