We are delighted at KR Recruitment to be assisting this established global financial services group in their search for an Internal Auditor (Senior Manager level) for their Luxembourg Office.
This is a new position in Luxembourg and the role will also cover operations in Spain, France, Belgium and the Netherlands. At present the internal audit function for these offices and Luxembourg is delivered from elsewhere, so this position will take over some of that work whilst establishing a permament I.A. capacity in Luxembourg.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will become a key function holder in Luxembourg in 1 to 2 years depending on their experience. Whilst remaining part of the global I.A. team you will have a significant degree of indepenance and responsibility.
• Have 8 years plus audit experience, either in house or practice
• Have a professional qualification
• Have extensive experience of financial services and Luxembourg regulatory frameworks
• Have an interest and focus on risk above that of simply “box ticking”
• Be comfortable with European travel for c.40% to 50% of the time
• Have a hands on approach and be happy with drafting and delivering reports to the Audit Committee and other relevant people
• Be comfortable working as part of a wider global team whilst belonging to the small Luxembourg office
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has made audit their career and is looking to eventually become a key function holder in Luxembourg for a global business. It would suit someone with an interest in risk, who wants a hands on role whilst still working at a senior level.
If you are interested in finding out more and to arrange a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Julian Evans, Director with your cv and contact details.