KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting a Senior Accountant (Private Equity Funds) for the client services division of this market leading Banking group operating in Luxembourg.
Working at this award winning, globally renowned banking conglomerate your opportunities in Jersey and internationally will be excellent. You will be joining a prudently managed and highly successful group, who have experienced substantial growth and market share increases in the last 2 years. The environment is inclusive and team orientated, with support structures in place to help you achieve your long term career aspirations.
For the right candidate, this role will give you the spring board to develop over time in to supervisor or team leader role.
In this flat structure you will need to be independent, inquisitive and highly motivated, you have the opportunity to shape your own future career.
- To prepare, review and analyse of monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual Financial Statements with supporting documentation under various accounting standards (i.e. IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP)
- To prepare monthly valuations, reconciliations of fund draw downs and distributions, accruals, expenses etc.
- To input double entry bookkeeping to the accounting system.
- To perform cash reconciliation and management for the Funds.
- To prepare drawdown, equalisation and distribution calculations in accordance with the Fund documentation.
- To prepare Fund investor capital statements as required.
- To prepare Fund and investor IRR calculation as required.To attend client and audit meetings as required in relation to the provision of Financial Statements to investors.
- To liaise with various external and internal parties (e.g. client, external auditor, other BNP offices etc) in the day to day accounting of the Fund and other custom reporting and projects for specific investor needs.
- To liaise with internal and external auditors and assist with the year end/interim audit process via a monitored timetable and audit requirement list.
- To provide input in relation to the review and monitoring of existing business process, procedures and checklists to maximise efficiency and productivity in the Private Equity Team.
- To execute group project opportunities relating to the implementation of new product accounting and operational procedures.
- You will enjoy an “Anglo centric” environment that is results orientated
- An excellent working knowledge of various private equity fund structures (GP/LP/Feeder) and the accounting for these structures
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP/UK GAAP/IFRS
- Good time management skills
- Good prioritisation skills to deal with a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly and appropriately
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Package with emphasis on Excel and Word
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant (e.g. ACCA) or open to taking your professional accounting qualifications
- Absolute fluency in English is essential
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Kieron O’Connor.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg city. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialise in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com