As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will offer expertise and leadership when it comes to automating our technology testing. You will play a pivotal role in developing our automation testing strategy, measuring the quality of our products, and coaching the rest of the team to deliver high-quality product releases.
What you will get to do
- Develop the QA strategy, design, and build new automated testing solutions for our mobile and web apps
- Work closely with our developers to create and review (automated) tests for new features
- Integrate automated testing solution to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/DI)
- Meaningfully contribute to product strategy across the board
- Collaborate with others across our engineering, product, design, and commercial teams
What you should have to land the job
- 5+ years of working experience in test automation and testing frameworks
- You have strong experience with mobile apps automation
- You have a background in testing and automating, proven track record of building and leading strong QA programs
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with design patterns
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)