An international and well-established Private Bank in Luxembourg is looking for a Risk Officer / Senior Risk Officer to maintain and improve the quality of their services for their International clients and investors.
Operating as a key element in the risk department, you will have the opportunity to work in co-operation with several departments and actors in the Bank. Providing quality services either in the horizontal or vertical structures, you will have the opportunity to produce relevant work for the entity and its improvement.
Senior Risk Officer’s Missions :
- Monitors the Bank’s daily Liquidity position and adherence to Limits
- Assesses, revises and runs Stress Tests in the area of Market & Liquidity Risk
- Assesses, revises and develops various risk models of the Bank, in co-operation with IT, Finance, Treasury and Group Risk
- Prepares various Management and Board reports, in co-operation with other Risk staff (Asset Liability Management Report, Risk Committee report, ICAAP, ILAAP, etc.)
- Prepares Regulatory reports, in cooperation with Finance department and other Risk staff (FINREP, LCR, NSFR, ALMM, LDR, etc)
- Participates in all risk-related projects, in all areas of risk, in co-operation with other impacted departments of the Bank
- Authorizes various Risk-related overrides (daily task)
Senior Risk Officer’s profile :
Graduated with university degree in Finance or ITProfessional certifications such as CFA, FRM … will be considered as an assetAt least 3 years of relevant experience in Risk, or all risk-related project managementsSpeaking English fluentlyStrong numerical and data analytics skills and advanced Excel literacyTeam playing spirit
Senior Risk Officer’s offer :
- A salary according your experience
- Banking Convention
- Perspectives of evolution
- Dynamic, international and growing environment
Do not hesitate to apply to discuss about this top opportunity and your search for a new challenge.