One of our prestigious Clients is actively looking for a Specialist analyst within the depositary department for Luxembourg.
Operating on high quality products and one of the leaders in the whole world, the entity proposes complete and captivating missions to its elements.
Thanks to the strong activities and international interactions, the vacancy of Analyst proposes various, deep and exciting missions in terms of risk/control, regulations, project management and funds operations.
Backed with a strong knowledge in funds and your spirit to challenge, you will have the chance to make a great move in your career by integrating a well-known banking leader in Luxembourg. The company offers strong perspectives of evolution to gifted and motivated employees.
Analyst’s profile :
Control and risk missions:
- Monitor, report, define and document critical internal control processes and issues requiring escalation
- Identify areas of risk during control reviews or reporting review from other departments.
- Formulate corrective actions for complex issues to resolve identified exceptions.
- Coordinate the requirements which arise with respect to the Depository Bank Committee, client and third parties due diligence and new business opportunities.
- Evaluate regulatory developments, assess potential impacts on the Firm operations and work with relevant department to ensure effective implementation of controls and workflows.
- Manage the onboarding review process for Alternative Investment clients which includes coordination with client service managers, service delivery teams (e.g., custody, fund accounting, transfer agency), and meet with external clients
- Manage the Depositary Bank Continuous Oversight and Monitoring Model (DBCOMM) requirements for Alternative Investment clients
Regulator / external auditor missions:
- Assist in the preparation and review documentation for regulators and external auditorsInteracts with Senior Manager regarding questions from regulators and external auditors
Project Management missions :
- Prepare and review all documentation for regulators and external auditors
- Interacts with department heads regarding questions from regulators and external auditors
- Instruct peers, plan, schedule, and coordinate project activities
- Work effectively with colleagues toward a common goal, while maintaining own role and responsibilities within the context of an overall project
Analyst’s profile :
- Graduated with accounting, financial or economics diploma
- 4 years audit/risk management or relevant business line experience (Fund Accounting, Portfolio Compliance)
- Relevant experience in Alternative Investments, Real Estate and Private Equity preferred
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present complex and sensitive issues
- Proven technical skills in accounting, finance and regulation
- Advanced knowledge in European and local regulatory requirements IFRS and LUXGAAP
- External or internal audit risk management certification a plus
Analyst’s offer :
- A salary up to 75K€ according your experience
- Banking Convention
- Strong perspectives of evolution
- Dynamic, international and growing environment
Do not hesitate to apply to discuss about this top opportunity and your search for a new challenge.