Our client, an international private bank, is looking to expand their IT team with a T24 Senior Business/System Analyst. The IT professional with a strong experience in Temenos T24 core banking system, broad knowledge of Private, Corporate and Retail Banking domains and solid background in business analysis should be able to collect and manage business requirements, to create and harmonize functional specifications, to work closely with internal customers and ensure that the business requirements are appropriately translated to functional specifications.
- Collect and analyze customer business requirements and transform them to the form of Business Requirement Definition document.
- Control completeness and consistency of customer requirements.
- Harmonize business requirements among different departments of the bank.
- Define customization needs for core banking and related systems.
- Create functional specification for the development team.
- Validate the final product against functional specification.
- Introduce implemented functions to customers and coordinate User Acceptance testing.
- Perform other duties consistent with status of business analyst.
Skills and qualifications:
- Professional experience in Temenos T24 with a minimum of 4 years.
- At least 8 years in business analysis for financial and banking institutions.
- Deep understanding of financial and banking processes: Accounting, Forex, Money Market, Derivatives, Swaps, Securities
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving.
- MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
For a confidential discussion about the role and the work environment please contact Morgane Harquel on +352 27 85 30 12 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.