KR Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Telecom Administrator for a 1 year mission in a leading bank established in Luxembourg. The candidate will be employed by a young American tech service provider.
The purpose of this role is to provide CISCO AND TURRET support to the BANK IT&S environment at our Luxembourg Office. This individual will be responsible for the day to day operations on tasks to be completed alone or with limited supervision, completing MAC's (moves, adds & changes) and managing the CISCO and IPC Trading Turret phone system. The duties would include providing support and technical support on the CISCO AND TURRET system. This will include the coordination for the care and support delivery infrastructure, including VoIP, SIP, Unigy and recording and other associated voice projects. The successful candidate will also be required to participate in ongoing voice related projects and work closely with members of the BANK Global Telecom Team when rolling out new release and or product prior going into production and provide complete UAT testing and provide follow the sun support for our SM9 MAC tickets.
• Accountable for the day-to-day operations of CISCO (call manager) Unigy turret support
• Collaborate with multiple departments and interface with service providers and vendors
• Support Cisco environment (call manager: moves and changes) IP recording and maintain the NICE recording system for turrets and complete tape playbacks for our Luxembourg users
• Replace defective CISCO and Trader’s Dealer Boards including training, configuration, troubleshooting and assisting our users with any of their telecom requirements
• Maintain/update documentation and keep CISCO and TURRET inventory up-to-date
• Operational Incident Management (SM 9) / escalation of tickets / categorization and reporting metrics, manage escalations and ensure SM9 tickets are appropriately managed and meeting our Business SLA’s
• Ensure that technical solutions meet the needs of the BUs in a cost efficient manner
• Produce monthly reports on CISCO and TURRET counts for the LUXEMBOURG OFFICE
• Investigating discrepancies and queries from our end users
• Produce and distribute recording reports for Compliance Dept. and managing the capacity reporting to ensure we have appropriate licenses
• Follow process and procedure when completing a tape playback
• Ensures technical solutions meet the needs of the Business Units in a cost efficient manner
• Prime on the CISCO and TURRET moves and migration activities
• Other duties as required
• Fluent in English and French
• Change Management: Embraces Change
• Client Impact: Delivers Client Service
• Collaboration: Works Collaboratively
• Excellent Knowledge of CISCO (call manager) and good understanding of the IPC Unigy system, MAX Turrets, CISCO IP, MACs, as well as Unity voicemail
• Understanding of how to mitigate Telecom service disruptions and the required technologies
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aissatou SY, +352 27 85 30 27.
KR Recruitment is a leading executive resourcing company based in heart of Luxembourg City. Offering a flexible range of recruitment services, we specialize in sourcing the best talent for the Financial Services & Commercial / Industrial sectors. Visit our website at www.krrecruitment.com