• Review, negotiate and complete a variety of corporate and commercial agreements such as NDAs, LOIs, engagement letters, services agreements, SPAs, finance agreements, debt & equity instruments, intra-group contracts, reliance letters and other commercial agreements
• Manage deal closing processes, including notary and apostille process and sequencing and logistics aspects of cross border transactions
• Main point of contact for external legal advisers in connection with transactions
• Monitor legal transaction cost
• Put in place new, and improve existing, legal processes
• Support in the review and structuring of legal panel arrangements
• Act as a board member of European entities, where deemed appropriate
• Undertake other duties not specifically stated above, which, from time to time, are required in connection with transactions.
Qualifications and Experience
Master’s degree in law from any European jurisdiction
• A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in an international law firm or in a similar role in another international organisation
• Experience in cross border real-estate/M&A transactions
• Must be a Luxembourg resident.