KR Recruitment Luxembourg is delighted to be recruiting a TA/Fund Oversight Manager for a fast-growing private-equity investment firm. The company is offering excellent perspectives and a very attractive package on offer.
The successful candidate will be responsible in delivering a high class service for the Asset Manager’s clients, using his or her extensive knowledge in Transfer Agency to resolve queries in a timely manner.
You can expect to work in a very rewarding environment.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Act as a main point of contact with all relevant parties involved into the setup, the onboarding and the daily monitoring of the AIFs,KYC/CDD Checks (Know Your Client / Customer Due Diligence),
- Notice Preparation, Review and Release,
- Work on onboarding and fund closures,
- Manage and execute the daily operational oversight activities,
- Coordinate fund events and activities,
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, administrators, CRM'SInvestigate and resolve queries from internal and external clients,
- Perform reconciliations, NAV Review, Rebate Review,
- Supplier oversight activities,
- Ensure and follow up internal and external reports and actions list.
- At least 6 years’ experience in TA or any similar position,
- Degree in business, finance or similar,
- Strong knowledge of AML/KYC requirements
- Good command of English. Other European languages such as French would a strong asset.
If you are interested in finding out more and to arrange a confidential discussion about the position and the work environment please contact Amel Mellouk, with your cv and contact details.