Our client, a world renowned bank, is looking for an established Transfer Agent to assist with increasing business requirements. Experience in Dealing would be essential for this position
• Dealing as per fax/electronic orders on Subscriptions, Redemptions, Transfers, Switches etc..
• Mutual fund and standard fund transaction processing
• Contact with counterparties: Custodians and investment managers
• Coordination with various internal departments to control related fund transactions
• Controls and reconciliations in relation to fund transactions
• Collaborate with other departments and external service providers as well as stakeholders in order to ensure high quality standard
• Booking of transactions and corporate actions
• Controls and reconciliations related to Funds transactions
• Managing and reporting of the internal queries from the group
• Working with the team, the internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects.
• Previous experienced in trade processing activities / dealing within a service provider or bank
• 1 to 3 years relevant experience within the funds industry
• Good good knowledge of all administrative routines involving subscription, redemption, cash and stock dividend distribution, and cash management with our custodians)
• Fluency in English, with languages such as French or German constituting an advantage
• Curious, proactive and able to roll with shifting priorities
• Strong time management, a quality orientation and the ability to work well under pressure will be some of your obvious characteristics
• Good knowledge on MS Office tools, mainly Excel spreadsheets
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, please send us your CV in the first instance, or call Aidan O’Sullivan on +352 27 85 30 29.